Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updates...

So I successfully boycotted the Superbowl. Jason missed most of it as well because he was working. I really had no interest in watching it this year. I REALLY dislike the Steelers. I would have much preferred that my Ravens lost to the Titans the week before. My friend Tiffany and I had a really nice girls night. We had some wine and watched Pride and Prejudice (I just finished the book).

Nothing much new going on, we have chosen a DJ, so I believe that covers everyone that we need to book! Now it is down to all the little decisions that need to be made! Over the last week we went and registered at a couple different places. Target was fun, then we went to Bed Bath & Beyond (they followed us all over the place, it was ridiculous!!) And yesterday we went to Sears. We were kind of disappointed in what they had in the store, so I think we will add more to that online. I will get the Save the Dates out as soon as I can. I would have liked to have sent them by now, but the hotel is holding them up. They STILL don't have their rates up for October! I am going to call them again today.

We are heading out to Western MD for a long weekend soon. I am really looking forward to it. I love the mountains! It is so pretty out there. We go there every year for a ski trip with my parents, my Aunt and Uncle and another couple. I doubt Jason will ski, I will try and get him out there though! We are planning on going snow tubing too. That is a lot of fun! There is also a new ride, the mountain coaster. It looks really cool. We rented a big house with a hot tub. And the hot tub is outside so it is always an adventure hurrying through the snow and ice to get to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment