Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ok ok.. here's one for ya!

So I have been informed that I need to update this since my last blog was about snow.

I guess not a whole lot has been going on. It is the hockey playoffs and our Capitals are still in it! The first series still has a few games, right now we are down 2-1... we need to have 4 wins total to move on. The next game is tonight at 7 (our time) So make sure you cheer!!!

I went to upstate PA this past weekend with my friend Tiffany. Her family was throwing her a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun, it is really pretty up there!! Her hometown is a small town in the mountains.. and when I say small, I mean I believe it is smaller than Maquoketa! We went out Saturday night to a couple places for a little Bachelorette party for her. That was a lot of fun! Jason and I will be heading back up there Memorial weekend for Tiffany and Dustin's wedding. (they are both in our wedding, and I am a bridesmaid in her's)

We have come up with a list of house projects for the summer.. We are going to replace the lattice around the deck and stain the deck. We are also making a garden and pulling up a couple bushes. Jason is digging up the spot for the garden while he is at home during the day this week, and Mom and I are going to take advantage of the beautiful weekend we are going to have to plant everything.

Not much new to report as far as wedding plans.. we are still waiting on our engagement pictures. I get really excited everyday before we get the mail, hopefully they will be waiting on me when I get home!!! We have picked out our invitations, Mom and I are going to order them on Saturday. We also found a table seating chart that we both really like.

I believe that about catches everyone up to speed on what we have been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment