Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May

This has been a busy month!!

It started off with Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties... Jason went away for a boys weekend in Deep Creek for Dustin's Bachelor Party.. it sounded like they had lots of fun.. so much so, that now he wants to do that for his Bachelor party! Us girls went out for a nice dinner at a Hibachi grill and then out for some drinks at a local bar.

The next week my Aunt Joy and I took her daughter Jillian (Bean) to her first zoo trip. She was very excited.. really all she wanted to see was the "efefents" lol. By the time we were done she was pretty wiped out!



On the 16th, my Mom and I went to NYC for a day trip. I love that city!! We caught a show on Broadway, Mama Mia, I would recommend it, it was very good! We have seen lots of shows and have had a hard time finding anything close to being as good as Wicked, but this was! There was also a street fair and I managed to finish off my bridesmaids gifts :)

Our friends Tiffany and Dustin got married last weekend up in PA/NY (right on the border). I was in the wedding. Unfortunately Jason could not come with me because he could not get out of work. It was a really nice wedding.. lots of fun! I went up last Thursday evening. Friday morning was girls day at the salon, we all got our fingers and toes done. Then there was the rehearsal dinner that evening. Saturday was a beautiful day for the wedding. I even caught the bouquet!! I never caught one and I figured it was my last chance so I went for it!!! I will probably put up a couple more pictures once I see the ones the photographer has taken.


This week we don't really have much going on.. Jason is getting ready to start the overnight shift and I have to work this weekend as well. Then it is June!! My birthday!! I am actually having a hard time with this one... I can't believe my 20's are halfway over!! They are flying by! I believe we are going to have a cookout on Saturday the 6th, then I want to go to the Melting Pot for dinner on Sunday (my favorite restaurant) and Monday the 8th (my actual birthday), I have off work and I am going with Joy on one of her son's field trips to Camden Yards (where the Orioles play). I missed that field trip when I was in elementary school so why not go now? lol

Nothing much new with wedding plans... we are picking up the invitations tonight, I am very excited to see them! I think we will be picking out our wedding bands soon as well.

Well I think that about covers May.. I will try and get a new post for June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment